The school website addresses the following target audience: prospective parents and their children who need information about the school, pastoral care, exam results, admissions procedures, open days. School website software is a proprietary form of Content Management System (CMS) hosted on computers connected to the internet. It is appointed by the school principal. It is planned and designed by website developers. Once received, the client’s concern school is responsible for maintaining its content. Website visitors adding new content and changing visual design elements cannot make these changes, they access the website to read its content. The CMS can have additional modules that allow it to perform additional tasks such as bulk email, online registration for events, and even online sales. In this article, we will let you know about a school website and where you can find the best website design services in Penang to create your school website.
The site can be simple and can only follow a proven model with text and images tailored to the needs of the school, or with pre-order or part of a larger management network. The core content of the website is largely determined by the government. The school website caters to this audience:
- Parents and their children – those who want information about the school, pastoral care, exam results, admission procedures, open days.
- Current parents – those looking for daily information, school calendar, parent portal, news, events, homestay worksheet gallery.
- Visitors to the school – those who ask for school contact information and instructions.
- Alumni – establish relationships with old men, calendars, and news.
- Fundraising – donations, estates, and gifts.
- Websites should not be static, legislative changes, and even school requirements. Increasing the use of mobile phones among parents means that the site must be optimized for mobile browsers as well as laptops or PCs.
One of the first things OFSTED will check before a school visit is your school website, and they’ll want to see (as a bare minimum) the items listed below: School contact details, Admission arrangements, Ofsted reports, Exam and assessment results, Performance tables, Curriculum, Behavior policy, School complaints procedure, Pupil premium, Year 7 literacy and numeracy catch-up premium, PE and sport premium for primary schools, Special educational needs (SEN) and disability information, Careers program information, Equity objectives, Governors’ information and duties, Charging and remissions policies. values and ethos, and requests for paper copies.
Knowing what to include in your school website is not always easy, especially if you have never participated in the development of a new website before. Jumix design can help you design your website as they are the best website design company in Penang. Jumix design can help design an easy to navigate, engaging, authentic, and attractive website as they are the best website developers in Penang, Malaysia. Jumix has designed various websites for a variety of small businesses and has all the experience of web designing. On the Jumix website, you can see testimonials of their clients to ensure yourself. Click here if you would like to check out their website.